Workbase Solution Services, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://workbase.ph (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, birthdate, address, email, contact number, company, salary, tenure (“Personal Information”).
We collect your Personal Information whenever you:
- Register or sign up
- Log in
- Update your account with us
- Apply for Job
- Upload or submit document
- Communicate with others through the Site
- In any way, navigate the Site
- Log Data
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, operating system, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics pertaining to Log Data.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect data through tracking tools like cookies, and that monitor and analyze this data.
We collect your Log Data for the same purposes mentioned above.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with sms, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information (“Communications”). You are hereby giving your consent for us to send you these Communications through the contact information that you provided. You may opt out of these Communications by following the opt-out instructions provided in these Communications or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the opt-out will be limited to Communications which are general and promotional but not to those Communications pertaining to specific transactions involving yourself.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
This Site uses webforms forms. These forms require users to give contact information. Contact information from the form is used only to send material relating to the [event/course/purpose] for which it was collected and will not be sold to a non-related party. However, it may be shared with a related third party merchant.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We adopt appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures to protect your Personal Information.
Responsibility for External Sites
This Site may contain links to other websites. You may also have been directed to this Site from other websites. We do not review, control, or monitor, and we will not be liable for, the collection of your personal information by, or the privacy practices of, those other web sites. We are also not responsible for the content on these other websites.
We are not responsible for the performance of other web sites or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this Site or before you proceed to this Site from another website, we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Sharing Personal Information
In some cases, and with your consent, we share your Personal Information with others, such as:
- Affiliates and related parties, to allow them to perform services for us such as data storage, data analysis, or marketing
- Payment gateways, remittance agents, remittance platforms, electronic money issuers, to complete the transaction for which you are using the Site
- Merchants or third-party service providers to which you seek to connect through the Site or to which we have existing partnerships
- New owner of the Site in the event of an acquisition, merger, or business transfer to another company
Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
You can review, edit, and delete your Personal Information. You can also choose to close your account. When this happens, we will generally delete all your Personal Information but we may retain such information that we might need to resolve any disputes, involving transactions that we facilitated, that may be outstanding or could come up in the future. If you find that any of your Personal Information becomes inaccurate or incomplete, you may alert us and provide the proper information so that we can rectify, complete, or supplement your Personal Information with us.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
We recognize that under the applicable data privacy law, as a data subject, you bear rights that you could exercise in relation to your Personal Information in our control. These include the followings rights:
- Upon request, right to know whether any of your Personal Information is being subject to any automated processing system
- Upon reasonable demand, right to access details about the collection and processing of your Personal Information
- Right to dispute and correct any inaccuracy or error in your Personal Information in our records and files
- Right to suspend, withdraw, or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your Personal Information from our records and files
- Right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your Personal Information or any injury that may have been incurred due to a violation of your rights under the applicable data privacy law
- Right to obtain from us a copy of your Personal Information that is undergoing processing