Production Support Analyst
Location: Hybrid, Onsite
Type: Full Time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of production support analyst experience in a work environment
- 4+ years of experience using enterprise ticketing systems like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce,
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies and release process
- Experience with Jira or equivalent tool
- Experience with Confluence or equivalent tool
- Extensive experience working closely with Developers and QA
- Ability to create and maintain ticket productivity reports
- Proven success and experience in a Production Support Analyst role.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex issues in a browser environment
- Ability to evaluate web communication between web server and browser
- Ability to capture errors in web browser using browser developer tools
- Strong analytical ability, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and via collaboration tools.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven
JOB SUMMARY & OUTCOME
- Directly reports to the VP of Technology.
- The Production Support Analyst’s primary function is to triage new tickets and drive resolution of all unresolved tickets.
- Close collaboration with Product Management and Engineering to ensure unresolved issues
are addressed in sprints
- Verify the reported issues by reproducing them and documenting the steps with as much
detail needed by engineering.
- Communicate with customers when tickets are resolved or closed, including using Zoom or
- Create and maintain a knowledge base for all applications.
- Maintain reporting and analytics components of ticketing system
- Advocate for hot fixes when necessary
- Efficient and Effective triaging of reported production issues. The outcome is timely triaging and resolution of new issues.
- Respond to customer and keep updated of their ticket status. The outcome is higher customer satisfaction knowing we are addressing their issue
- Regular review of unresolved tickets with Product and Development. The outcome is collaboration with Product Management and Engineering and advocating for expedited issue resolutions
- Create and Manage ticketing system reports and analytics. The outcome is the ability to report out to leadership
- Work with leadership to establish and maintain production support SLAs and KPIs. The outcome is ensuring focus on the right things to meet the needs of our customers
- Escalate and Lead Severity1 event resolution and communication. The outcome is an abilityVto effectively react to major outage situations by mobilizing the necessary team members
WORK ENVIRONMENT & REQUIREMENTS
- Open to working during European and US Eastern Time work hours.
- Most of the work is computer based.
- Ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile, and prepare work documents, as well as set up and maintain work files.
- Ability to work more than 8 hours per day, as needed; ability to handle pressure during peak periods during the year, availability to handle issues outside of normal working hours.
- Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, an annual bonus. May also include employer
contributions to health insurance and retirement benefits.